[Mristudio-users] CC in elderly patients

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Mar 11 16:48:32 EST 2010

No I don't. My research is application-driven and I haven't requested by any
application to resolve fibers within a pixel to answer an important clinical
question.

Most of application research is talking about inter-pixel or pixel-cluster
anatomical information (e.g. what is the size of a structure) but not
intra-pixel information (e.g. how much water population is going up-down and
how much in right-left).