[Mristudio-users] all positive eigenvectors!

Mojdeh zamyadim at sri.utoronto.ca
Tue Dec 22 11:18:25 EST 2009

Thanks Susumu! I looked at the eigenvector file in the DTIstudio and it
indeed has both + and - numbers! The problem is that when I save the
file in the "Analyze"  format and open it  in MATLAB  all the values are
between 0-1! I was thinking this is because the real x-y-z coordinate
values are converted into RGB values, is this right? how can I access
the actual coordinate values in MATLAB?

Thanks a lot,
Mojdeh