[Mristudio-users] all positive eigenvectors!

Mojdeh zamyadim at sri.utoronto.ca
Thu Dec 17 13:09:39 EST 2009

Hi there,

I have 49 slice DTI image of brain with 2 B0 +  23 gradient directions.
I loaded the image and calculated the tensor, eigenvectors, ... for the
image and then save the results in analyze format. However, when I load
the eigenvectors into MATLAB and look at the x-y-z coordinates of
eigenvectors they are all positive numbers which doesn't make any sense
to me! Does anyone know what might be the problem?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Mojdeh