[Mristudio-users] bug in version 2.4.01 of DTI dti studio???

lkreber at cnsneuro.com lkreber at cnsneuro.com
Tue Oct 6 11:35:06 EDT 2009

This did not work.  I have checked the gradient table and it is correct.  I
have the same number of gradient directions as I have images and the images
are all being read into dti studio.

The program always shuts down at "automatic outier rejection" when I select
no.  The message I get is: The instruction at "0x73dd11c7" referenced
memory at "0x00000004" the memory could not be read"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lisa A. Kreber, Ph.D., CBIS
Senior Neuroscientist/Research Coordinator
Centre for Neuro Skills (CNS)®
Clinical Research & Education Foundation (CREF)
2658 Mt. Vernon Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93306
(661) 872-3408
(661) 335-1458 Cell
(661) 872-5150 Fax

             susumu mori
             <susumu at mri.jhu.e
             du>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  "DTI Studio, ROI Editor, Landmarker
             mristudio-users-b         Questions/Support"
             ounces at mristudio.         <mristudio-users at mristudio.org>
             org                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/05/2009 04:15          Re: [Mristudio-users] bug in
             PM                        version 2.4.01 of DTI dti studio???

             Please respond to
             "DTI Studio, ROI
                  Editor,
                Landmarker
             Questions/Support
                     "
             <mristudio-users@
              mristudio.org>

Are you using DICOM? If so, it is possible that your gradient table is not
right. For example, if your table suggest there should be 13 images and if
your data file contains 14 images, DtiStudio gets error. Please do the
following:

1) Once data are read, please look at the pull-down menu in the "Image"
tab, go over all images, and make sure how many images are loaded and all
loaded images have the same number of slices.
2) Close the window before you move to the tensor calculation and open the
same DTI set again. When you get the opening data input window, check
carefully the gradient table, which DtiStudio remembers from the previous
session. If you made any mistake in the table, here you should be able to
find it.

Please try.