[Mristudio-users] bug in version 2.4.01 of DTI dti studio???

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Oct 5 19:15:32 EDT 2009

Are you using DICOM? If so, it is possible that your gradient table is not
right. For example, if your table suggest there should be 13 images and if
your data file contains 14 images, DtiStudio gets error. Please do the
following:

1) Once data are read, please look at the pull-down menu in the "Image" tab,
go over all images, and make sure how many images are loaded and all loaded
images have the same number of slices.
2) Close the window before you move to the tensor calculation and open the
same DTI set again. When you get the opening data input window, check
carefully the gradient table, which DtiStudio remembers from the previous
session. If you made any mistake in the table, here you should be able to
find it.

Please try.