[Mristudio-users] NifTi and DTI Studio

Raj Jaswal raj.jaswal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:37:45 EDT 2009

Hi all,

  In relation to what was mentioned a few weeks ago about a newer version of
DTI Studio that can read/write NIFTI ... I'm not able to see that
functionality.

  I downloaded the "DtiStudio-latest-x86.exe" file but did not see an option
to load NIFTI files.
  Should I have downloaded the beta "DtiStudio-3.0.1beta-x86.exe" file
instead? When clicking on the file for download, I get a 404 page error.

  If anyone can let me know where to get the updated s/w or if I'm making a
simple mistake I would appreciate it. Thanks.

- RJ