[Mristudio-users] units?

Shereen, Ahmed (shereeda) shereeda at mail.uc.edu
Fri Aug 28 13:22:45 EDT 2009

 Hello,
I have a problem which I think has to do with the units for the eigenvalues calculated in ROIEditor.  Basically, when I draw ROIs, save them, and then load them into the FA image, everything works fine.  When I then load the eigenvalue images, the ROIs that gave me good FA values give me the same eigenvalues for all ROIs.  I'm attaching the ROI data file.  Has anybody seen anything like this?
Thank you,
Duke