[Mristudio-users] DTIStudio crashing during tensor calculations

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Aug 31 18:17:45 EDT 2009

Hi Pat,

Usually, the most like cause of crash is memory shortage. The second cause
is the mismatch between the number of images and the supplied b-table. You
should avoid receiving the warning of the size mismatch. If you could load
the data, please go over all the loaded images listed in the pull-down menu
and make sure that the image size is right (for example, if you read
50-slice images as 49-slice image, you can see that the last slice of the
first slice is included in the second image and last two slices of the
second images are included in the third image, and so on). Also the total
number of 3D images should match the number of b-orientations. For example,
if you do 1 b0 + 12 DWIs, you should see 13 image listed. If these are not
correctly read, it could crash the program.

If you are not sure about your data, you can always send us the data so that
we can take a look. Please contact Zhipeng if you want to do so.

Susumu