[Mristudio-users] NifTi and DTI Studio

Rajagopalan, Venkateswaran rajagov2 at ccf.org
Mon Aug 31 11:49:21 EDT 2009

Dr.Mori,

Sorry to intrude in Yuzheng's question section. I have the following question, i am using FSL to perform distortion correction of DTI images, after this i convert them into analyze format and open them in DTI studio and save them as RAW format and then run "DTI mapping" to calculate FA and other metrics, in answersing to a question in the forum on b-matrix rotation you have indicated that with "RAW" format we cannot actually perform b-matrix rotation option. Now the only way for me to bring the distortion corrected images from FSL is by analyze format and save as RAW format so in this case i am not able to do this b-matrix rotation, in some of my data i observed that b-matrix is significantly rotated so i prefer to check the b-matrix  rotation option in my data sets. Any suggestion on this.

Thanks in advance,

Regards
venkateswaran