[Mristudio-users] 3D volume of the whole brain

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Jul 27 12:42:08 EDT 2009

Hi Judy,

I believe DTI3DMRI is the program you want to try. You can find this program
in https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/installation.
This has basic functions for 3D rendering. For serious presentations, we use
Amira and DtiStudio can save data in Amira format for seamless
communication, but it costs $4,000.

Susumu