[Mristudio-users] gradient table update

luca.binotto at unipd.it luca.binotto at unipd.it
Mon Jul 13 05:51:51 EDT 2009

Hello to everibody,

many thanks for your replies.
As I said I unchecked “create new image after registration” and so,
as was written in an older post as reply, <If you unckeck this button, then
the original images are overwritten by the AIRed images. In this case, the
subsequent tensor calculation will be based on the AIRed images. Then the
gradient table should be automatically corrected.>
I’m working on a .rec dataset downloaded from your website. After closing
the current session  (with Air coregistration process completed )
and loading again the same dataset I noted the gradient table was still
the original one and not the one in the AirMatrix.txt. Of course, after
copying the updated one this time I can say it remembers the table created
after the recalculation.
In every case, this is not a problem stated that the dataset was
overwritten with the coregistered DWIs because I don't need anymore to
pass through Air processing and can continue directly with diffusion
tensor computation.
Many thanks again.
Luca