[Mristudio-users] build AIR executable for landmarker

Yi Jiang yj3 at duke.edu
Tue Jul 7 15:40:27 EDT 2009

Hello, dear all,

I am trying to use Landmarker with the AIR functions. I am using a 64bit
windows XP. According to the instruction, I should build the relevant AIR
functions myself:

"If you would like to use the functions "Automatic Image Linear
Registration", "Automatic Image Nonlinear Registration" and "Invert AIR
Linear Matrix", you need to build makeaheader.exe, alignlinear.exe,
align_warp.exe and invert_air.exe by yourself."

However, after some efforts, I was not able to build those executable files.
I am wondering if anyone has those makeaheader.exe, alignlinear.exe,
align_warp.exe and invert_air.exe files for a 64bits windows XP, and could
share them with me.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best,

Yi