[Mristudio-users] Landmarker: Multichannel Volume LDDMM

Fijoy Vadakkumpadan fijoy at jhu.edu
Thu Jul 2 12:09:51 EDT 2009

Hi Dr. Mori,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. It clarifies my questions.

I was thinking of generating multiple (four in my case) binary images
from my segmented template image, by creating one binary image for
each tissue type. Similarly, I create multiple binary images from the
segmented subject image as well. Then, I wanted to use multichannel
LDDMM to register the subject binary images with template binary
images, all at once. I felt that I might obtain better registration by
using the multichannel LDDMM on these binary images, rather than using
the single channel LDDMM on the segmented images.

Fijoy