[Mristudio-users] Questions regarding Transformation in Landmark

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Jun 24 11:11:10 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I made a PPT presentation showing how you can recalculate normalized maps
based on a normalized tensor file.

Please go to, https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/user_manual/landmarker and see
"Step one: Recalculation of DTI Maps from a Normalized Tensor File"

To obtain the normalized tensor file, you can follow other "Step One"
sections of "Getting Started".

Hope this will help.

Susumu