[Mristudio-users] Questions regarding Transformation in Landmark

Seongjin choisj70 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:12:12 EDT 2009

Hi HTH,

When I tried to read normalized tensor.d file, I need to load DTI data with
gradient table, but these are not generated from Landmark. As far as I get,
all of them are updated FA, ADC, tensor file etc.

When I start with data before normalization read and I can open the tensor
file. Otherwise there is no way to read tensor file. I wonder if I am doing
correctly. Do you know other way to read tensor file only?

Thanks in advance.

-SC