[Mristudio-users] changing .dat file to Analyze file

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Tue May 26 16:02:38 EDT 2009

Hi Afzali,

The default format of DtiStudio is "raw", meaning unformatted data without
header. Just a simple string of numbers. If your data is 256x256x41, your
data size must be 4 (float) x 256x256x41.

As Darshan already pointed out, maybe you can try Analyze format. When you
save data by DtiStudio, you can choose the Analyze format.

Susumu

  _____