[Mristudio-users] Questions regarding Transformation in Landmark

Rajesh Kumar rkumar at mednet.ucla.edu
Fri May 1 19:40:39 EDT 2009

Hi List:

I want to normalize tensor map to common space (MNI template) in DTI
studio. Is there anybody who can suggest me how to proceed? I am not
sure that i should use b0 or trace template (in MNI space) for the same.

With regards

Rajesh

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.