[Mristudio-users] Questions regarding Transformation in Landmark

darshan pai darshanp20 at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 19:08:24 EDT 2009

no you do not transform the vector file. you have the tensor right . You open the tensor in DTIStudio using the Open .d button, choose the tensor . It asks you for options regarding if you want to make eigen vectors FA , RA etc . Let it run, it will make all the files , just save what you need .

HTH