[Mristudio-users] Gradient table

liang wang wanglbit at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 14:42:07 EDT 2009

Dear Susumu,

I also have a similar question about gradient tables in Philips scanner.

My data were collected using following protocols:
1) Gradient table: Medium
2) Gradient overplus: no
3) Oblique plane: yes, and different angles between subjects.

Looking through your answer, I know that this set can result in the same
gradient table input into DTIstudio for all subject. However, 1) I am not
sure which coordinates (space) the ultimate gradient table was relative to,
such as frequency- and phase-encoding of image, horizontal and vertical
direction of image, or magnets' x/y/z coordinates. Based on your reply, I
think that it might be the last one.

2) In my *.PAR file, there was last 3 columns representing diffusion
directions but obviously different between subjects. I don't know what
diffusion were recorded in this header file.

Many thanks

Liang

--
Liang Wang, PhD