[Mristudio-users] re: How to do a Tailarach transformation?

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Apr 8 11:10:01 EDT 2009

Here it is.

  _____

From: mristudio-users-bounces at mristudio.org
[mailto:mristudio-users-bounces at mristudio.org] On Behalf Of [Seongjin]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 10:31 PM
To: DTI Studio, ROI Editor, Landmarker Questions/Support
Subject: [Mristudio-users] Re: re£º How to do a Tailarach transformation?

Dear Susumu,

Do you have relevant literature on your opinion:

"...In reality, within practical imaging time, I don¡¯t think you can
observe such effect clearly. Our past measurement (Landman et al,
NeuroImage) suggests once you have 12-orientation or more, you don¡¯t see
much differences..."

If you had, could you share the literature?

Thanks.

- SC