[Mristudio-users] Problem with Landmarker not loading subjects

XIN LI xli16 at jhmi.edu
Wed Mar 25 15:02:36 EDT 2009

Paul,

When you loaded the subject, if the subject is a raw image, did you input the corresponding parameters of the subject in the image parameters window? These parameters are Image Width, Image Height, Slice Orientation, Fov Width, Fov Height, Slice Thickness and Image Data Format. You need to make sure the values of these parameters are the right ones for the subject.

Xin