[Mristudio-users] Extract values of the Fiber tract ROI

vikey.han vikey.han at 163.com
Thu Mar 19 05:59:46 EDT 2009

Then I have a question,  if the two or more fibers share the same sequence of pixels, how does DTIsutio represent the fibers tracked, for example,
Fiber1={pixel1,pixel2,pixel3,pixel4,pixel5}
Fiber2={pixel1,pixel2,pixel3,pixel6,pixel7}
then whether the fiber1 and fiber1 have the same data structure as the above, or
Fiber1={pixel1,pixel2,pixel3,pixel4,pixel5}
Fiber2={pixel6,pixel7}
or maybe DTIStudio generates three fibers:
Fiber1={pixel1,pixel2,pixel3}
Fiber2={pixel6,pixel7}
Fiber3={pixel4,pixel5}
Is it possible that the last two cases happening?

2009-03-17,susumu <susumu at mri.jhu.edu> :