[Mristudio-users] Tracking of the cingulum bundle

Evan Fletcher evanfletcher at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 13:00:29 EDT 2009

Dear Dr. Susumu,
I signed up as a member so I could have access to your DTI data. But I did
not realize that this
would automatically put me on your mailing list. Now I am being spammed by
every question and
"thank you" from every user. I cannot find a place on the web site to
unsubscribe, even though your
emails say there is such an option. Sorry, could you please just unsubscribe
me?

Thank you,

Evan Fletcher

--