[Mristudio-users] saving files

Copeland, Sarah A. SCopeland at mednet.ucla.edu
Tue Feb 10 12:49:08 EST 2009

Hello,

I am having a problem when trying to save processed files and reopen them later. I am able to load DTI data and process it to the point where I have FA, mean of B0, etc. I click the "save" button, and get the window which allows me to choose files to save (with the arrow pointing to the right hand box) and I do so. When I try to open them, though, the program essentially starts me over by asking me to load file parameters and then reprocessing the data. So for example if I try to save colormap 0 just as a test, when I try to reopen I'm back to the point where I would have to start calculating tensors, etc. over again.

I am trying to save mean of B0s to bring it into Landmarker and use AIR to coregister MPRAGE images to the DTI data. I thought of doing this in DTI studio, but cannot open the MPRAGE image in DTI studio (it won't recognize anything except the raw data files in the pull-down menu). I know people are able to save and reopen files all the time. Am I missing an obvious step?

Thank you!

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.