[Mristudio-users] fiber tracking and DTI map between two groups

yapengw at u.washington.edu yapengw at u.washington.edu
Mon Feb 9 20:12:23 EST 2009

Hi studio users,
I'm ready to compare whether the FA, RA values and the fibers going through Frontal, ACC and Parietal lobes are different for two groups(A and B).

Right now, I know how to calculate the FA and RA, and to do fiber tracking at the whole brain for single subject, but I do now know how to get the FA and RA values, and fiber tracking resluts at a specific area for single subject and two groups.

It seems that for FA and RA analysis, and fiber tracking, to attain my research purpose, I have to do ROI analysis. Should I draw ROI and do ROI analysis subject by subject, or there is other method to do ROI analysis in an easier way?

When I finish ROI analysis for FA, RA and fiber tracking. How can I know FA and RA values and fiber tracking resluts at a specific ROI? Thank you very much!
Yapeng

Yapeng Wang, ph.D.
Institute for Learning and Brain Sciences
Mailstop 357988
University of Washington
Seattle, WA  98195