[Mristudio-users] Fiber Tracking - FA along the selected fibers

dea.dundara at ts.infn.it dea.dundara at ts.infn.it
Thu Jan 22 05:51:06 EST 2009

Dear,
I'm a new MRIstudio-user. Please sorry if I will repeat a question that
maybe has been asked before.
When I start to do Fiber Tracking, it appears a window where the
fiber-tracking parameters have to be defined,in particular I have to
specify the FA value at which the tracking will start and stop. I use the
default value of 0.25. After this I select fibers using a specific ROI.
But there is a problem. If I go to see the statistics, and I'm interested
in the FA along the selected fibers, I realize that the FA Min of ImgVal
is smaller than the threshold of 0.25 that I have set before.
Please explain me what is this minimum value refered to.
Thanks

Dea Dundara