[Mristudio-users] Values in ROI Default format

Jeff Sadino jsadino at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 18:13:13 EST 2009

Hello everybody,

I am trying to decode the ROI files from DTI Studio.  I loaded them into matlab so that there is one number on each of the 173 lines.  I understand the first few numbers "translate" into ImageROI, then the header gives x resolution, y resolution, x fov, y fov, and so on, then there are a bunch of zeroes, then the ROI coordinates and shape are given.  I have gone through guess and check to narrow down what all of these values represent, but still have much more to go.  Does anybody know what each of these values represent?  This is what I have so far (with my notes added in):

    73 - I
   109 - m
    97 - a
   103 - g