[Mristudio-users] ImgVal Calculation

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Dec 3 16:36:46 EST 2008

This is an interesting observation. It should be a simple binary masking.
The pixel with fibers are 1 and other pixels are 0. We multiply this masking
to loaded images and calculate average and STD. Do you think our values are
off? If so, this is definitely something we should look into. Could you send
us (not by MailingList) one fiber file and a co-registered FA map?

  _____