[Mristudio-users] NRRD format

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Fri Nov 21 11:04:15 EST 2008

Hi SC,

Raw format should work for multi-b. Please make sure that your raw data are
integer (word). The error message is due to the mismatch between the b-table
and image size. There could be some mistakes in b-table format. Please close
the application once after the error message and restart -> DtiMapping. In
the b-table section of the data input window, the software remembers the
previous b-table you input. If there is any mistakes in the syntax, you can
see how the software interpreted it. This is the easiest way to catch
errors.

Susumu

  _____