[Mristudio-users] NRRD format

Seongjin choisj70 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 09:25:27 EST 2008

Dear DTI studio users,

I am trying to break former multi-b-value DTI data into each data set of a
single b-value.
I saved with analyze format but it is not allowed in the DTI calculation on
DTI studio.
So I tried RAW format but it gave out a message "Number of files in this
fold is less than expected: (Img_Slices*Img_Blocks)
I retried with NRRD fromat but it did work neigther with an error message
"NRRD-DWMRI header error: not a valid NRRD-DWMRI file".
Is there any instruction on this matters? Is there anyone who has suggestion
on this case?

All the best,

-SC