[Mristudio-users] Directional fiber coloring

Hangyi Jiang hjiang at jhmi.edu
Fri Sep 19 16:10:51 EDT 2008

hi,

no such plan at this moment.  a drawback of such method is that it may confuse the users if the user want to display multiple bundles of fibers.

regards,

hangyi

>>> "[Seongjin]" <choisj70 at gmail.com> 09/19/08 1:15 PM >>>
Thanks for your reply.
I am just curious about if DTIstudio developers have a plan to support the
colored fiber tracking based on its orientation. I meant the colored fiber
tracking as 'visualization of fiber tracking results in which the
streamlines are colored based on the orientations'.

All the best,

S.C.