[Mristudio-users] viewing automated tract details from LDMM

XIN LI xli16 at jhmi.edu
Tue Sep 16 15:21:03 EDT 2008

Elizabeth,

There are two image files in the LDDMM processing result, "Template" and "Target". Please load them to Landmarker, "Template" as a template and "Target" as a subject. Please click the button "Load Transformation Matrix" in the subject window, select the radio box "LDDMM Matrix (VTK Format)" and load the file "Kimap.vtk" that is in the LDDMM processing result. Landmarker will show you a new subject image updated based on the LDDMM matrix.

Xin