[Mristudio-users] viewing automated tract details from LDMM

Elizabeth Finger Elizabeth.Finger at lhsc.on.ca
Tue Sep 16 14:47:49 EDT 2008

Hello-

Are there any step- by step instructions available after retrieving results from the LDMM remote processing?  I was able to retrieve my results, but it is not clear to me which templates and files should be loaded next into Landmarker and how I can view the automated white matter tracts and associated stastistics?

Thank you,
Elizabeth Finger
This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. This information may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via a return e-mail and destroy original message. Thank you for your cooperation.