[Mristudio-users] 8/11 Tutorial

Daniel Harrison daniel.harrison78 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 09:03:50 EDT 2008

Dear Susumu,

I am one of the clinical and research fellows in the neurology department at
Johns Hopkins.  I am currently working with Danny Reich and Peter Calabresi
on clinical correlations for diffusion tensor imaging in patients with
Multiple Sclerosis.  I will be using DTI studio for my research, and would
appreciate being involved in the tutorial.  I know space is tight, but if
there are any cancellations, please let me know.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Daniel Harrison, MD
Postdoctoral Fellow
Neuroimmunology and Neuroinfectious Disease
daniel.harrison78 at gmail.com
dharri90 at jhmi.edu