[Mristudio-users] 8/11 Tutorial

Kathy Zackowski zackowski at kennedykrieger.org
Fri Aug 1 17:02:24 EDT 2008

Hi Susumu,

I am sorry but my research coordinator can not make it to the 8/11 tutorial.  So, please fill his spot with someone else.

Thanks for having the tutorial, I will have him attend the next one you offer if possible.

-Kathy

Kathy Zackowski, PhD, OTR
Motion Analysis Laboratory
Kennedy Krieger Institute
Assistant Professor
Depts PM&R, Neurology
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
707 North Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21224
443-923-2717

>>> susumu <susumu at mri.jhu.edu> 7/28/2008 5:43 PM >>>

Hi all,

It seems that we have the more than enough number of people (more than 40) expressing their interest to attend the tutorial. We are trying to find a room now and will get back to you tomorrow, hopefully.

Some people asked about the level of the tutorial. We will try so that a person without any prior experience can at least manage to follow.

Thanks,

Susumu

Disclaimer:
The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain Protected Health Information. Please note that e-mail is not necessarily confidential or secure. Your use of e-mail constitutes your acknowledgment of these confidentiality and security limitations. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return e-mail.