[Mristudio-users] question on getting to byte data format for LDDMM

Elizabeth Finger Elizabeth.Finger at lhsc.on.ca
Thu Jul 31 17:03:47 EDT 2008

Hello-

I am at the step of sending an individual subject's data to LDDMM for automatic tract segementation, and have run into the following questions:

1. For single subjects, do you recommend normalizing to the ICBM group atlas or to the JHU-MNI single subject atlas?

2. After loading the template B0 and FA images, and then our subject mean B0, FA, DWI, eigenvalue and tensor, we did the AIR linear transformation in Landmarker using the template B0 and the subject B0 images.  We then saved each 'updated files'  files (and the tensors together)in the raw image format following the normalization.  When I then attempt to use histogram buttons or the the single channel LDDMM button, an error pops up that says the subject data must be in byte format.  Clicking on the multple channel LDDMM, we can see the input screen, but once we load up the template BO and FA and the subject B) and FA and try to submit, we get the same error message that the subject data must be in byte format.  We are not sure how to convert the updated-normalized images from Landmarker to byte format for LDDMM?

Thank you,

Elizabeth Finger

This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. This information may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via a return e-mail and destroy original message. Thank you for your cooperation.