[Mristudio-users] Tensor matrix and the .d file

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Jul 23 10:55:14 EDT 2008

Hi Christian,

the tensor file contains [dxx, dyy, dzz, dxy, dxz, dyz] values at each
pixels. The dimension should be 6 x d1 x d2 x d3, where d1, d2, d3 are
dimensions of 3d volume data.

After you finish tensor calculation by DtiStudio, you get dxx, dyy, dzz,
dxy, dxz, dyz images. You have to choose these 6 images and save in one
file, which we call "tensor file".

Hope it helps.

Susumu