[Mristudio-users] How to calculate a multi-b value tensor

Weihong Yuan Weihong.Yuan at cchmc.org
Thu Jun 5 15:22:21 EDT 2008

Dear all,

If I have a DTI dataset acquired in 6 directions and 2 b-values (say, 100 and 800). How should I edit the gradient table? Is it something like:

0: 0, 0, 0
1: 1, 0, 1, 100
2: -1, 0,1, 100
3: 0,1,1,   100
4: 0,1, -1, 100
5: 1,1,0,    100
6: -1, 1, 0, 100
1: 1, 0, 1, 800
2: -1, 0,1, 800
3: 0,1,1,   800
4: 0,1, -1, 800
5: 1,1,0,    800
6: -1, 1, 0, 800

Thanks

>>> susumu <susumu at mri.jhu.edu> 2/18/2008 4:04 PM >>>
Dear MriStudio_User subscribers,

The tutorial in JHU will take place in Darner Conference Room / Ross
Building basement on 2/25, 1-5 pm. I attached a map in which the Ross
Building is indicated by a red asterisk (720 Rutland Ave., Baltimore, MD).
One of the visitor parking lots is shown by a blue arrow.

All users expressed their interest are welcome (currently we count 24
attendees). The tutorial is free. Please make sure that you follow the
instruction in "Workshop" section of www.mristudio.org to pre-condition your
laptop.

We are trying to post the latest Landmarker this week that includes a new
single-subject atlas that is required for non-linear image registration. If
we can make it in time, I'll send you another email.

The second (3/2) and third tutorial (5/4) are still scheduled as notified in
the second announcement.

Thanks,