[Mristudio-users] Loading an Image and Changing Pixel Dimensions

Jason Stein steinja at ucla.edu
Thu May 15 12:54:59 EDT 2008

Hi Hangyi,

Thanks very much.  Unfortunately, when I downloaded this new file and
changed the extension, I still get the same problem.  I attached a
screenshot if that helps.  I think the problem may be that the program is
storing information from the previously opened files somewhere on my hard
drive and then using those values each time.  I think this because when I
downloaded your new program and went to the file menu, there were some
previously opened files there.  It did this even when I deleted the program
and re-downloaded it.  Do you think this could be fooling the program into
thinking that the voxel dimensions were the same as the previous image?
Where would this be stored so I could delete it and try again?

Thanks again very much for your help,
Jason