[Mristudio-users] Loading an Image and Changing Pixel Dimensions

Jason Stein steinja at ucla.edu
Wed May 14 19:37:12 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am new to DTIstudio so I apologize if this question is too basic.

I am trying to load an Analyze image into DTIstudio.  When I click on any
image to open it, the image parameters screen comes up in the DTI studio
window.  There, I make sure that Analyze radio button is selected.  The
pixel dimensions are set to Pixel size - Width: -0.9375 and Height: 0.9000.
When I click OK, I get the error that "Please enter a number between 0 and
4096".   I think this might be because the pixel dimension is set to be a
negative number?  However, I am unable to change the values in the boxes.

Also, if I try opening up an image with different voxel sizes, the same
pixel size and width are shown in the box.  These are incorrect, and I'm not
sure why they do not change when I open a new image.  Also, why can I not
change it manually?  Any image I load brings the same pixel width and
height.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Jason