[Mristudio-users] functional overlays

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Sat Apr 19 14:51:26 EDT 2008

Hi Barbara,

Is your question purely for visualization or related to fiber tracking based on ROIs transferred from another software programs (e.g. functional results)?
If the former is the case, I must admit that DtiStudio has only a limited capability in visualization. It can show superimpose of fiber coordinates on 2D or triplane images, but I don't think it can show three objects (2 images and 1 fiber objects) simultaneously.

Susumu