[Mristudio-users] functional overlays

Barbara Weiland bjweiland at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 12:01:32 EDT 2008

Hi,  This is not a specific DTIStudio question but here it is:  I want to
overlay functional results (MEG) onto an anatomical scan and then add fibers
as well.  I have found that I can add 2 functional overlays in MRIcro but
cannot see a way to combine the volumes and save them.  Even if I could save
the anatomical with one overlay I could then build the fibers on that in
DTIStudio?  I have also tried Mindseer which has a command under the
Advanced tab to combine volumes - but it never finishes processing.  Any
hints or suggested software (preferrably PC based) would be appreciated.

Barbara Weiland, PhD
Post Doc Fellow/MEG Physicist
Neuromagnetism Laboratory
Neurology Research