[MRIStudio-users] open postdoctoral positions

Anqi Qiu anqi at cis.jhu.edu
Sun Jan 15 02:02:33 EST 2023

Postdoctoral Fellowship for an international project on brain development

The laboratory for medical image data sciences at the National University
of Singapore (https://bieqa.github.io) is searching for a postdoctoral
scholar. The lab focuses on cutting-edge research at the intersection of
neuroimage and genetics, developing and applying AI technology to large
neuroimage and genetic data for understanding brain development and aging,
and precision psychiatry.

The project, Growing Up in Singapore Towards Healthy Outcomes (GUSTO), is
the most comprehensive birth cohort study in the world. The GUSTO mothers
were recruited during pregnancy between 2009 and 2010. We have followed
the GUSTO family since then. The GUSTO study collects unique data on
cognitive functions, children's behaviors, psychopathology, and brain
imaging at multiple points from birth to 9 years of age. We work with an
international consortium on brain development in early life, where
researchers in the field of brain development in the world are engaged.
Our aim is to discover environmental risks and genetic risks that shape
brain development and to understand their impact on children’s behaviors
and mental health. With multiple cohorts across the world, we believe that
our scientific discovery will shed light on the optimization of child
brain development and mental health.
The position offers a competitive salary and benefits. We will apply for
VISA for applicants.
The position will start immediately.
Deadline: 31st March. 2023
Requirements:
1.	PHD in Cognitive Neuroscience, Psychology, Neuroscience, or relevant
fields;
2.	Experience with MRI-based neuroimage techniques;
3.	Knowledge of statistical analysis is necessary;
4.	Good communication and writing skills in English;
5.	Knowledge of longitudinal analysis will be plus.

Please send cv/inquiries to bieqa at nus.edu.sg