[Mristudio-users] [EXTERNAL] [Announcements] MRICloud tutorial on April 10-12

Lin, Ping-Chang PLIN at augusta.edu
Fri May 19 11:11:51 EDT 2017

Dear Xin,

I am so excited that you and your colleague built up this MRI analysis platform.  Unfortunately,  I am not in Baltimore Metro anymore (I have moved south to Georgia one and a half years back) and wouldn’t and won’t be able to attend any tutorial held on Hopkins campus.   Is it possible that you can provide any material such as ppt slices or pdf files for the tutorial?   I really appreciate your help.

Best,
Ping-Chang

Ping-Chang Lin, Ph.D.
Research Scientist