[Mristudio-users] How to recalculate gradient table of Philips DICOM files with 'gradient overplus' on

Ming Peng datou06415 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 11:51:30 EDT 2016

Hi:
  I have a dataset of DICOM files (a directory contains lots of .dcm
files), and these data are collected from Philips device with "gradient
overplus" option on.
  After googling, I found that the gradient table of these data should be
recalculated if the "gradient overplus" option is on for Philips devices.
And I found several tools:
  1 - DTI_gradient_table_creator

http://godzilla.kennedykrieger.org/~jfarrell/software_web.htm#DTI_gradient_table_creator

     This tool can only parse data in PAR/REC format, however my data are
thousands of separate .dcm files from a single patient.

  2 - DTI gradient table

http://jp.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/41876-dti-gradient-table/content/dti_grad_table.m

     It only works for a multi-frame dcm file.

   My questions is:
      a - How can i recalculate the gradient table from these .dcm files ?
      b - Is there any other tools suited for this situation ?

   Thanks