[Mristudio-users] Mean diffusivisy values in DTIstudio

Rotem Saar saar.rotem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 03:22:57 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is any possible way to extract mean diffusivity
maps (MD) in DTIstudio ? If yes, which map should I save following the
automatic image registration and tensor calculation ?

I have FA and RD values for the Corpus-callosum and I would like to extract
also MD values for this fiber.

Thanks

Rotem Saar-Ashkenazy

Department of Brain and Cognitive Science
Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, 84105

School of Social Work
Ashkelon Academic College, Ashkelon, 78211

Israel