[Mristudio-users] Importing ROI into Fiber Tracking Function of DTI Studio

Xin Li xli16 at jhmi.edu
Wed Apr 29 10:19:36 EDT 2015

Please take a look at this explanation at https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/faq#head-f80df539228dfb62e6fa6c79bef04491eb2f8db6

________________________________
From: mristudio-users <mristudio-users-bounces at mristudio.org> on behalf of Radhika Teli <radhikateli24 at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 4:21 PM
To: mristudio-users at mristudio.org
Subject: [Mristudio-users] Importing ROI into Fiber Tracking Function of DTI Studio

Hello,

I have been segmenting the corpus callosum into six segments in Analyze Software 12.0. Each segment has been saved as an object map and also in Analyze format (.hdr and .img).

I am trying to perform tractography of each segment using the Fiber Tracking tool in DTI Studio, but I am unable to load the segments (each ROI) into the Fiber Tracking function. If possible, I would like to avoid tracing each segment in FiberTracking because it may alter the accuracy of the data.

Please let me know if there is a way I can import each of my segments (as ROI) into the FiberTracking tool of DTI Studio in order to perform tractography and obtain FA values.

Thanks,
Radhika Teli