[Mristudio-users] Change Data Format-JHU_pediatric_24_SS_159parcellation_atlas

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Sun Mar 29 15:13:29 EDT 2015

The matrix is 160x192x160 / 1x1x1 mm.

The easiest way is to load one of the atlas images, for example the b0
image as analyze, which loads the image with correct matrix and voxel
resolution information automatically. Then you can load the ROI file as ROI
(loaded automatically with correct matrix size) or as an image (as a raw
file). As a raw file, you need to specify the correct matrix size but
because another image (in this example, the b0) is already loaded, you can
use the default parameters.