[Mristudio-users] Motion correction

Susumu Mori smoriw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:01:14 EDT 2015

AIR is often sensitive to the threshold value. So, tweaking the threshold
is one thing you can do.
Mutual information takes time but results are often better.

The automated voxel rejection option uses quite different registration
method and usually does noticeably better job.

The latest method is actually implemented in the automated tensor
calculation option of www.mricloud.org. Please try it. It also give
comprehensive reports about the amount of motion, eddy currents, and
fitting quality.

Your feedback would be much appreciated.