[Mristudio-users] Overplus

Prachi Dubey pxd2010 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:41:13 EDT 2014

Hi All,
Has anyone had issues with gradient overplus on option with the Philips
Data. I have Philips dataset, with Overplus on and the rotate gradient
option should be checked for this datset. However, fiber tracking is not
accurate with the rotate option checked on. It is accurate without the
option.

Anyone faced this issue.

Prachi